(click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Utilizing an advanced progressive stamping process and a 110 ton capacity straight side press with automatic coil feeding system, 澳门哪个赌场规矩好 custom fabricates an oil pan gasket for a customer in the automotive industry. This gasket is composed of SAE designated 1010/1008 carbon steel in a thickness of 0.024” and is used to seal a car’s oil system. Manufacturing processes including stamping, punching, and forming are used to achieve the specified contours. Gaskets are completed using an automated assembly procedure for mounting inserts. Finished dimensions are 22.38” in length and 0.73” in width, both held to tolerances of ± 0.005". After manufacturing, the parts are cleaned in a post-production degreasing process.
The long-term contract requires monthly production of approximately 60,000 assembled gaskets for this automotive industry supplier. Quality is assured with proprietary product performance guidelines and continuous quality control inspection protocol. Metal Tech specializes in high quality custom metal fabrications for a range of industries and applications. For more about this oil pan gasket project or the other value added fabrication capabilities available from the company, please see the table below or contact Metal Tech directly.
Automotive Oil Pan Gasket Project Highlights澳门哪个赌场规矩好
- Product Name
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Product Description
- This Oil Pan Gasket is used to seal a car's oil system.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Stamped, punched and formed
- Automatic coil feeding system
- Automated inserts assembly
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- 110 ton capacity straight side press
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Length: 22.38"
- Width: 0.73"
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 0.005"
- Material Used
- Carbon Steel: SAE 1010/1008
- Thickness: 0.024"
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Continuous quality control inspection
- Industry for Use
- 60,000 assembled
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D Drawing, CAD Capability